Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What next?

Funny Jamie (FJ): what should we write next?
Serious Jamie (SJ): I have a few ideas...
FJ: ok, spill
SJ: I was thinking of writing a short story about a man who is a reverse-hunchback.
FJ: Oh shit
SJ: No! It could be good
FJ: What is a reverse hunchback?
SJ: well this guy’s back is bent over backwards, so he’s always looking at the sky
FJ: Hhahaha, What?!
SJ: Screw you. It’s a good idea. His medical condition would be a good device for exploring the “human tunnel-vision”. The reverse hunch-back would be constantly thinking of what is in space, and the universe and stuff because he’s looking at the sky the whole time. Meanwhile everyone else, who just look forwards, is only concerned with... are you ok?
FJ: yeah, why?
SJ: nothing, its just you let me get three sentences into my story there.
FJ: no, im interested
SJ: No you aren’t. What was that?
FJ:...
SJ: what was your idea for a post?
FJ: I’m recording this conversation
SJ: Oh...
FJ: ...
SJ: Screw you
FJ: yeah that’s it
SJ: Fuck this, I’m leaving
FJ: Genius!! Keep going
Door slams.

No comments:

Post a Comment