Sunday, May 1, 2011

Raisin Toast Advice Line

(Raisin Toast recently had an online session where readers could ask Raisin Toast for advice. Below is a transcript of the session.)
Hey there guys, and welcome to RaisinToast’s inaugural “Advice Line”. This will be an opportunity for Raisin Toast to meet some of its regular readers, find out who they are and find out how Raisin Toast can help them. Shoot us your questions!
Jamie's_Mum446:  cook the dinner.
Thanks mum, somebody else? Whoelse is out there?
Reltih_Izan66: Hello Raisin Toast. I call my own mobile phone from my home-phone, but I dont pick up my mobile phone. Instead, I let it ring through and I listen to my own Voice-Mail message, and I talk to it. Its weird you know, its like talking to yourself in the past.
I dont know... was that a question?
Reltih_Izan: Yes
Well ok Reltih, thankyou.  Any other QUESTIONS from anyone? maybe somebody else?
Reich_Fish91: @RaisinToast, I was cooking gnocchi for lunch today, and two of the gnocchi never floated to the top of the pot. What should I do?
Reich_Fish91: hello Raisin Toast? are you there?
Yep I'm here. Ok. What is the problem exactly? Are you worried that the two gnocchi are bad because they did not float?
Reich_Fish91: yes
Well I don’t think that that is the way that gnocchi works, but if you are concerned about the two gnocchi, I think that you should refrain from eating them. Ok?
Reich_Fish91: thankyou
That’s ok. Anybody have any real problems? Like relationship problems?
FuhrerCat: Hi Raisin Toast. I shaved my head, but my hair didn’t grow back. What should I do?
... ok. Um, I’m interested in your name “FuhrerCat”. Did you shave your head for any particular political cause?
FuhrerCat: just for charity
And who sponsored you?
FuhrerCat: The Frankston Nazi Party
Oh for fuck's sake!
FuhrerCat: are you a Jew?
No!
FuhrerCat: @ReichFish, I think that RaisinToast is Jewish
FuhrerCat, you know ReichFish? Hang on... What the hell! that creep who asked the first question @Reltih Izan, your name is just “nazi hitler” spelt backwards!
Reltih_Izan: @Raisin Toast, how dare you! That’s just my name! Its just a normal Kazakhsthani name!
I’m so sorry Reltih!! All of these neo-nazi’s are making me paranoid, I’m really really sorry
Reltih_Izan: I’m still a Nazi
Oh my god
Reich_Fish91: Hey Reltih! =D
So my entire readership are neo-nazis? Is there anybody out there who reads my blog and who is not a neo nazi?
Reich_Fish91: @Raisin Toast, You’re a Jew!
Mum?
Jamie's_Mum446: sorry honey. Heil the Fuhrer.
Ok, I’m ending this session



No comments:

Post a Comment